Paid Search Planner (part-time 50%)
Posted on: November 30, 2020
The Paid Search Planner is responsible for all paid search services, including development, implementation, and management of PPC campaigns for our client campaigns. Our ideal candidate is a goal-oriented individual who is motivated to learn and has an entrepreneurial outlook. We are looking for a person who doesn’t settle for “this is the way it’s always been done”. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a perfect opportunity to join our growing team.
As the Paid Search Planner, your responsibilities are:
- Google Ads day-to-day, you will get to build campaigns hands-on, manage budgets, identify any inefficiencies and implement optimisation tasks
- Write flawless ad copy, target relevant audiences and provide keyword analysis
- Reporting, track and measure success of your campaign vs target KPI’s
- Continuously research and test new ideas and use these to optimise your campaigns
- You work closely with Paid Social media planner and report to CEO
- 2-4 years of PPC media experience
- Advanced / Native English speaker
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills (in English)
- Data Driven mindset
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Creative and inquisitive mind
- Demonstrable track record of driving PPC performance, with proven business results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Paid Social
- Adept in using web analytics software, using tools such as Google Analytics
- Works well under pressure
About House of Education
We are a welcoming, fast-growing, upbeat company with an office in central Stockholm (Slussen). English is the spoken language internally as we are a truly international team. We’ll support your professional growth and we put you in the middle of an innovative team where you can be sure to make an impact!
House of Education (formerly StudentCompetitions) was founded in 2010. The Company is a privately owned corporation with ~ 15 employees. Our office is located in Södermalm, Stockholm. House of Education specializes in the education industry providing a high level of digital marketing support and expertise to universities and schools.
Please email Alain Phillipe at firstname.lastname@example.org