Where Is Tipico Sportsbook Legal? All Available U.S. States in 2024
April 27, 2023
After establishing itself as a top option for sports bettors in numerous European countries, Tipico Sportsbook chose to cross the Atlantic Ocean and become available to Americans in late 2020. Tipico Sportsbook has quickly expanded into several new markets in the United States and has plans to continue its growth in the upcoming years.
Are you looking to find out if Tipico Sportsbook is legal in your state? Or if it may begin operating in your location in the near future? Read this guide to find out where Tipico Sportsbook is currently legal, where it may launch next, and how you can sign up in your state!
- Great Welcome Offer
- Fantastic Customer Support
- Smooth Registration Process
DEPOSIT $50, GET $150
Tipico Sportsbook & Casino: All Legal U.S. States
Take a look at the table below to see where Tipico Sportsbook & Casino is currently legal in the United States.
|Sportsbook Launch Date
|Casino Launch Date
- Tipico Sportsbook Colorado: In August 2021, Colorado became the second state to allow Tipico Sportsbook to operate within its borders. The expansion can largely be attributed to Tipico Sportsbook's strategic partnership with Century Casinos, a casino entertainment company that helped the sportsbook obtain its Colorado Internet Sports Betting License from the Colorado Division of Gaming. The launch in the Centennial State came just ahead of the 2021-2022 NFL and NCAA Football seasons.
- Tipico Sportsbook Iowa: Iowa is the fourth and most recent U.S. state where Tipico Sportsbook became available to online bettors on January 11, 2023. Tipico began operating in the Hawkeye State after receiving approval from the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission. Iowa bettors who sign up with Tipico Sportsbook will get access to a personalized loyalty program, a fantastic in-game wagering experience, and speedy withdrawals.
- Tipico Sportsbook New Jersey: Tipico Sportsbook made its U.S. debut in New Jersey in December 2020 after receiving conditional approval from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. The European-based sports betting platform partnered with Ocean Casino and Resort in Atlantic City for New Jersey licensing and launched an online casino in the Garden State on November 3, 2021. Tipico Casino provides a great selection of slots, table games, and live dealer games to New Jersey customers.
- Tipico Sportsbook Ohio: In January 2023, Tipico Sportsbook launched its platform in the Buckeye State after being licensed and approved by the Ohio Casino Control Commission. It has already partnered with Major League Soccer's Columbus Crew as well as minor league baseball's Dayton Dragons. Ohio bettors will be able to claim the incredible welcome offer provided by Tipico Sportsbook when they sign up and make their first deposit.
Where Will Tipico Launch Next?
Given that over 30 U.S. states have already legalized sports betting, Tipico Sportsbook will have many opportunities to expand its platform in the upcoming years. Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, and Ohio were the first four states where Tipico launched its online sportsbook, and they will likely be joined by several others in the not-too-distant future.
Tipico Sportsbook has announced its intentions to go live in Indiana fairly soon. The Hoosier State legalized sports betting in May 2019, and Tipico recently secured legal market access from the Indiana Gaming Commission through a partnership with Harrah's Hoosier Park Racing & Casino.
Fans of the Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Purdue Boilermakers, Indiana Hoosiers, and all other professional and collegiate teams in the state will soon be able to place wagers on all their favorite teams using the Tipico Sportsbook website or mobile app.
How To Get Started With Tipico in Your State
You can get started with Tipico Sportsbook in your state if you follow the steps provided below!
Click here to visit the Tipico Sportsbook website. You also have the option to download the Tipico Sportsbook app to your mobile device.
Proceed to click “Register” in the top right corner of the page to begin the sign-up process. Choose a username and password, enter all requested personal information (name, date of birth, address, etc.), and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Follow the specific instructions provided by Tipico Sportsbook to verify your account. You may need to provide your social security number or upload a picture of your driver's license.
Deposit at least $10 into your Tipico Sportsbook account using Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Play+ card, online banking, or any other payment method accepted on the platform.
Your deposited funds will be credited to your account immediately. Start placing wagers using any of the betting options offered by Tipico Sportsbook!
Pros & Cons of Tipico Sportsbook
If you are interested in learning more about Tipico Sportsbook, you can find some of its primary advantages and disadvantages outlined in the table below.
|Easy Sign-Up Process
|Limited Availability in the United States
|Personalized Customer Rewards Program
|No Live Streaming Offered
|Fantastic Mobile App
|Sparse Same-Game Parlay Options
|Safe & Dependable Payouts
|Straightforward Bonuses and Promotional Offers
|Variety of Payment Options Available
|Amazing In-Game Wagering Experience
|Great Customer Support Team
The pros of Tipico Sportsbook far outweigh the cons. For instance, new customers of Tipico Sportsbook will experience an easy registration process and get to take advantage of an exciting but straightforward welcome opportunity provided by the sports betting platform. In addition, the Tipico Sportsbook mobile app can be downloaded to your iOS or Android device and is user-friendly, reliable, and very convenient.
You will also have access to a variety of safe and secure banking options for deposits and withdrawals through Tipico Sportsbook. Customers can rest easy knowing their funds and personal information are well-protected by Tipico. Furthermore, the live betting experience offered is among the best in the industry as a result of Tipico's wide range of markets covered, variety of bet types, and immediate game updates on the platform.
However, it is worth mentioning the few downsides associated with Tipico Sportsbook. First, Tipico is currently limited in availability to American bettors; however, you can expect Tipico Sportsbook to expand into new markets and become much more accessible in the coming years. In addition, Tipico does not yet offer live streaming on its platform and provides a limited amount of same-game parlay options to users.
Nevertheless, Tipico Sportsbook is a fantastic option for online sports bettors and will continue to make updates and changes in order to offer the best possible user experience to all customers.
Where Is Tipico Sportsbook legal?
Tipico Sportsbook is currently legal in Colorado, Iowa, New Jersey, and Ohio. It is also expected to launch in Indiana and several other U.S. states in the near future.
Who can place bets with Tipico?
In order to place bets with the online sportsbook offered by Tipico, you must meet three important criteria. You must be at least 21 years of age, not found on any exclusion lists, and physically present in a state where Tipico Sportsbook is licensed and currently operating.
Is Tipico Sportsbook legal in Indiana?
Although Indiana has already legalized online sports betting, Tipico Sportsbook has not yet launched in the Hoosier State. However, it is expected that Tipico will begin operating and accepting wagers from Indiana bettors within the next few years.