Where Is SuperBook Legal? All Available U.S. States in 2023
April 27, 2023
SuperBook at the Westgate in Las Vegas, Nevada is considered the world's largest sportsbook and has set the bar for U.S. sports betting since 1993. One of the biggest names in the industry, SuperBook eventually took its immense betting menu online and onto mobile apps for bettors all over the country. If you are new to the world of online sports betting or just looking for a new sportsbook to try out, SuperBook may be the perfect option for you.
Are you unsure if SuperBook Sportsbook is currently legal in your state? Would you like to know where SuperBook may launch next? Do you want to know the steps you need to take to sign up with SuperBook in your state? Continue reading to find all the answers and learn everything you need to know about SuperBook and its availability to American bettors.
- 1X Bonus Playthrough
- Exciting Daily Promos
- Fast payouts
SuperBook Sportsbook: All Legal U.S. States
If you want to find out if SuperBook Sportsbook is currently available in your state, take a look at the table below!
|State||SuperBook Sportsbook||Launch Date||Retail Partner|
|Arizona||✅||December 2021||Spirit Mountain Casino|
|Colorado||✅||January 2021||The Lodge Casino in Black Hawk|
|Iowa||✅||October 2022||Isle Casino Waterloo|
|Nevada||✅||January 2016||Westgate Resorts|
|New Jersey||✅||September 2021||Meadowlands Racetrack|
|Ohio||✅||January 2023||Taft’s Ale House|
- SuperBook Arizona: Sports betting became legal in April 2021, and SuperBook launched its platform in The Grand Canyon State in December of the same year. SuperBook Sportsbook is licensed by the Arizona Department of Gaming and partnered with the Fort Mojave Indian Tribe, which owns and operates Spirit Mountain Casino in Mohave Valley.
- SuperBook Colorado: SuperBook Sportsbook is licensed by the Colorado Division of Gaming and first launched in The Centennial State on January 7, 2021. Colorado sports bettors have access to the SuperBook website and mobile app, or they may head to The Lodge Casino in Black Hawk to place their wagers in person.
- SuperBook Iowa: SuperBook Iowa went live in October 2022 through a partnership with Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo. Licensed and regulated by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission, all bettors who are 21 years or older and physically located in The Hawkeye State may place bets on all their favorite teams and leagues using the SuperBook Sports Iowa app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- SuperBook Maryland: Maryland is the most recent state where SuperBook became available in the United States. SuperBook Sportsbook is licensed by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency, and it is partnered with the MLB's Baltimore Orioles. Customers in The Old Line State may place bets online or in person at the SuperBook Sports Lounge at Camden Yards.
- SuperBook Nevada: Las Vegas bettors have had access to SuperBook Sportsbook since the late 20th century. SuperBook Sports is located at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino and boasts the largest wagering menu in the state of Nevada. SuperBook at the Westgate occupies 30,000 square feet, has over 350 seats, and contains a 220-foot-by-18-foot 4K video wall. SuperBook Nevada users may also place bets online or on The SuperBook mobile app.
- SuperBook New Jersey: SuperBook began operating in New Jersey on September 8, 2021 through a partnership with Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment. Bettors in The Garden State can place bets on the New York Giants, New York Jets, New Jersey Devils, New York Red Bulls, and all their other favorite teams using SuperBook Sportsbook.
- SuperBook Ohio: In January 2023, SuperBook launched its online sportsbook in the state of Ohio after receiving a sports betting license from the Ohio Casino Control Commission. Retail sports betting with SuperBook is also offered in The Buckeye State at Taft's Ale House in Cincinnati.
- SuperBook Tennessee: SuperBook Tennessee went live in April 2022 and is operating under a gambling license from the Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council. All Tennessee customers can claim the generous SuperBook welcome offer when they sign up, and they can use the SuperBook website or mobile app to bet on the Tennessee Titans, Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, and all their other favorite teams.
Where Will SuperBook Launch Next?
Since SuperBook Sportsbook is currently only available in eight U.S. states, there seems to be a great chance that the popular sports betting site will look to expand its platform to many other markets in the upcoming years. SuperBook Indiana, SuperBook Louisiana, and SuperBook Virginia are all expected to launch in the near future, and this may be just the beginning of SuperBook's expansion plans.
Over two-thirds of U.S. states have already legalized sports gambling and several other states are expected to follow suit, as sports betting legislation has recently been introduced or will soon be voted on in states such as Minnesota, Missouri, and South Carolina. In addition, Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear signed House Bill 551 into law in March 2023, legalizing online sports betting and making The Bluegrass State another potential target for SuperBook.
How To Get Started With SuperBook in Your State
You can sign up for an account and start placing bets with SuperBook Sportsbook by following the steps listed below!
Visit the SuperBook website, or download and open the SuperBook Sports mobile app for your state.
Begin to register for an account with SuperBook. Choose a username and password, enter all necessary personal information (date of birth, address, phone number, social security number, etc.), and agree to the betting site's terms and conditions.
Follow the on-screen instructions provided by SuperBook to verify your account and confirm your identity. You may need to upload a picture of your driver's license or another form of identification.
Deposit $10 or more into your SuperBook Sportsbook account using any of the valid payment options offered on the platform (e.g., Visa, Mastercard, online banking, PayPal, and PayNearMe).
You may begin placing bets on all your favorite teams and sports as soon as your deposited funds are credited to your SuperBook account. Enjoy!
Pros & Cons of SuperBook Sportsbook
If SuperBook is available in your state, you may want to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of this particular sports betting site. A list of pros and cons associated with SuperBook Sportsbook is provided below!
|Fantastic Sign-Up Offer||Infrequent Odds Boosts & Promotions|
|Easy-To-Navigate Website & Mobile App||Limited Betting Markets|
|Excellent Customer Service||Customer Loyalty Program Is Invitation-Only|
|Great In-Game Betting Experience|
|Reliable and Trustworthy Platform|
|Variety of Payment Options Offered|
|Many Different Bet Types Available|
As you can see, the pros of SuperBook far outweigh the cons. If you sign up for SuperBook Sportsbook in your state, you can expect to have access to an incredible welcome opportunity and a variety of different payment methods for both deposits and withdrawals. You will also want to take advantage of the incredible live betting experience offered to all customers, which includes a wide range of bet types as well as live streaming of select games.
Furthermore, SuperBook has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy option in the world of sports betting, meaning you can rest easy knowing your withdrawals will be processed in a timely manner and all your personal information is secure and well-protected. You will also be able to quickly receive help from the SuperBook customer support team using the Live Chat feature offered on its website and mobile app.
On the other hand, it is important to mention the few downsides of SuperBook. First, the odds boosts and promotional deals offered to existing users are quite limited compared to other online sportsbooks. In addition, the SuperBook Sports customer loyalty program is by invitation only and not typically offered to the average user. Nevertheless, SuperBook is a top option for American bettors in eligible states and certainly deserves your consideration.
Where is SuperBook legal?
SuperBook Sportsbook is currently legal in eight U.S. states: Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and Tennessee. You can also expect SuperBook to launch in Indiana, Louisiana, and Virginia in the near future.
Who can use SuperBook Sportsbook?
Anyone who is at least 21 years of age, not present on any exclusion lists, and physically located in state where SuperBook is licensed and currently operating may sign up and place bets with SuperBook Sportsbook.
Is SuperBook legal in Maryland?
Yes, SuperBook Sportsbook launched in the state of Maryland in April 2023. Maryland bettors may place wagers with SuperBook online or at the SuperBook Sports Lounge at Camden Yards.