Caesars Rewards Program | How to Earn Caesars Reward Credits
November 30, 2023
Caesars is one of the biggest names in the world of gambling and entertainment, as they have land-based casinos, hotels, and dining experiences around the world, along with their popular Caesars Sportsbook. With the Caesars Rewards program, customers can earn reward credits and tier credits for enjoying all of those experiences, which can turn into massive perks.
Here, we will explain how the Caesars Rewards loyalty program works and what customers need to know when utilizing it.
What is Caesars Rewards?
Caesars Rewards is the loyalty program for Caesars Entertainment. It allows customers to earn reward credits and tier credits for placing wagers at Caesars Sportsbook and Caesars Casino. These credits will unlock a range of benefits, perks, and exclusive experiences such as betting bonuses, hotel discounts, shopping perks, exclusive entertainment events, and more.
The Caesars Rewards program is designed to reward patrons for their loyalty across various Caesars properties, including hotels, casinos, resorts, and the online sportsbook and casino. It often earns top rankings in reviews and can be considered to be established as a leading casino loyalty program in the industry.
To join the Caesars Rewards program, customers must first sign up for an account online or on the designated Caesars Rewards mobile app. Note that you won't receive a Caesars Rewards card upon signing up online. However, it's important to know that having a Caesars Rewards card is not obligatory to earn credits.
How to Join Caesars Rewards Program
Signing up for Caesars loyalty program is straightforward. Just follow these steps to get going:
Go to Caesars by using any promo link available on this page. Use the provided promo code to claim the welcome bonus, then fill in your details to set up your account.
Participate in various activities (betting, games, contests) across Caesars Sportsbook & Casino to accumulate Reward Credits and Tier Credits.
Keep track of your accumulated points and Tier Credits by accessing the designated sections on the Caesars website or mobile app.
Access the Caesars Rewards store through the betting site. Explore available prizes and redeem rewards using your earned credits
Explore and enjoy exclusive features and benefits specifically crafted for Caesars Rewards members.
Caesars Rewards Explained
Caesars Rewards Tiers
There are six Caesars Rewards tiers that Caesars Entertainment customers can reach based on how many tier credits they have added to their account balances over the last year. The more tier credits earned, the higher the tier status that can be reached. Here is a look at the different Caesars Rewards tiers that can be reached.
- Gold status is the default Caesars Rewards tier, for customers that have earned anywhere from 0-4,999 tier credits over a 12-month period.
- This tier does not offer a ton in the way of benefits, though players can get free or discounted hotel stays and convert reward credits into free play with this loyalty program tier.
- The platinum tier is the first step up when Caesars Rewards members boost their tier status from gold. To get there, players must earn anywhere from 5,000 to 14,999 tier credits.
- This tier offers all of the perks of gold status, along with the ability to park free at several Caesars Rewards destinations, a complimentary stay at Atlantis in the Bahamas, and the ability to gift up to 5,000 reward credits to another user.
- At 15,000 to 24,999 tier credits, customers will see their Caesars Rewards tier status elevated to diamond. At the diamond tier, customers receive all of the benefits of the first two tier levels, along with some additional perks.
- Those perks include the waiving of resort fees at Caesars Rewards hotels, a discount on room rates, and VIP lines when checking in for hotel stays, at the Caesars Rewards Center, and even at casino cages.
- The diamond plus tier status is reserved for Caesars Rewards customers that have really ramped up their Caesars Rewards tier credit balance. This tier is reserved for those who have earned 25,000 to 74,999 tier credits over the last year.
- This level includes all of the benefits of the previously mentioned tiers, along with complimentary access to the VIP Laurel Lounge, where customers can get exclusive food and drink options that are not available to non-members.
- At 75,000 tier credits or more, Caesars Rewards customers will be boosted up to the diamond elite tier status.
- With this tier, customers get all of the benefits of the aforementioned four tiers. They are also able to receive airfare credit to get to Las Vegas, the home of the marquee Caesars Palace location.
- The top Caesars Rewards tier is the Seven Stars membership tier, which is available by invitation only at 150,000 tier credits or more.
- This is the gold standard of the Caesars Rewards program, as customers can use their status as a seven stars member to get room upgrades, early check-ins, late check-outs, airfare and dining credits, and more. Caesars Entertainment really rolls out the red carpet for these top-tier loyalty card holders.
Do I Need a Caesars Rewards Card?
While a Caesars Rewards card isn't mandatory at Caesars retail locations, having one might enhance your earning experience. You can provide your Caesars Rewards account number to the ticket writer when placing a bet to accrue Tier Credits and Reward Credits.
Additionally, at specific Caesars Sportsbook retail locations, you might have the option to input your Caesars Rewards number at the Caesars Sportsbook kiosk or swipe your Caesars Rewards card to earn rewards.
The Caesars Rewards card is free of charge but to obtain it, you must visit any Caesars Entertainment property across the country and present a valid ID.
How to Earn Reward Credits and Tier Credits at Caesars Rewards
There are a ton of ways to earn both reward credits and tier credits with Caesars Rewards. The table below details all of the ways that Caesars Entertainment patrons can earn both forms of credits that can be used to climb the tier structure listed above.
|Method||How to Earn|
|Slots||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $5 wagered|
|Video Poker||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $10 wagered|
|Bingo||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $10 wagered|
|Live Keno||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $3 wagered|
|Table Games||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $25 wagered|
|Racing||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per $3 wagered|
|Sports Betting||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit for every $5 of potential profit|
|Hotel Stays||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per dollar spent|
|Shopping||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per dollar spent|
|Dining||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per dollar spent|
|Other Amenities (Spa, Golf, etc.)||1 Reward + 1 Tier Credit per dollar spent|
In addition to the options listed above, there is also the opportunity to earn bonus credits for racking up certain numbers of tier credits in a single day. Here is a look at those tier credit bonuses that can be earned on a daily basis.
|Tier Credits Earned in a Day||Bonus Amount|
|500 Tier Credits||125 Tier Credits|
|1,000 Tier Credits||1,000 Tier Credits|
|2,500 Tier Credits||5,000 Tier Credits|
|5,000 Tier Credits||10,000 Tier Credits|
How do I earn Credits with Caesars Sportsbook?
When placing bets at Caesars Sportsbook, you will earn Tier Credits and Reward Credits. Here's how it works:
- You will earn up to 10 Reward Credits and 10 Tier Credits for every $100 wagered on straight bets.*
- For parlays, you can earn up to 20 Reward Credits and 20 Tier Credits for every $100 wagered.*
*The maximum earning rate for Reward Credits and Tier Credits is applicable for straight bets with -300 odds or longer and parlay bets with +200 odds or longer. Wagers with shorter odds will have reduced earning rates.
Fractional credits are tracked but are not immediately earned; they accrue and become effective upon subsequent wagering that earns an additional whole credit. For instance, if you place a $55 straight wager with -300 odds, you'll receive 5 Reward Credits and 5 Tier Credits. If you place an additional $5 straight wager with -300 odds, you'll earn 1 more credit, resulting in a total of 6 Reward Credits and 6 Tier Credits for the $60 wagered.
How to Redeem Caesars Reward Credits
Redeeming Caesars Rewards credits can be a convenient way to earn sportsbook and casino credit, or save money on some of the other Caesars Entertainment options out there. To redeem these reward credits, customers can fire up the Caesars Rewards mobile app to choose what they want to use those credits on. They can also use the Caesars Sportsbook and Casino app to redeem those credits for free play.
Along with free play, Caesars Rewards customers can redeem their reward credits for the following:
- Hotel stays
- Tickets for sports, concerts, or theater events
- Spa services
- Dining experiences
- Gift cards
- Electronics, houseware, and apparel (through Caesars Rewards eCatalog)
- Buy-ins to official WSOP events
- Caesars-branded merchandise
More about Caesars
Caesars Rewards FAQ
Is Caesars Rewards legit?
Yes, Caesars Rewards is a legitimate rewards program that offers tangible benefits at a number of Caesars Entertainment properties.
How do I earn Caesars Rewards credit?
The table above has the full list of ways to earn reward credits with Caesars Rewards, which include sports betting, casino gaming, and even things like dining and hotel stays.
What can I use my reward credits on?
Reward credits can be used everything from free sportsbook and casino play to discounted dining and hotel stays.
How do I become a Seven Stars member?
Seven Stars membership at Caesars Rewards is awarded by invitation only, though players must have at least 150,000 tier credits over a one-year period to be eligible.
Does Caesars Rewards have an app?
Yes, there is a Caesars Rewards mobile app where players can track all of their earnings and spend their reward credits.
Is Caesars Rewards card free?
Yes, the Caesars Rewards card is for free. However, individuals must visit any Caesars Entertainment property nationwide and present a valid ID to obtain the Caesars Rewards card.