Best Bet & Get Sportsbook Bonus Offers for April 2023
April 5, 2023
There are all different types of promotional offers and bonuses being provided by online sportsbooks across the United States. These include first bet insurance, deposit matches, odds boosts, and so much more. One popular type of promotional deal is the Bet & Get bonus, which provides a special opportunity to sports bettors. Continue reading to learn how Bet & Get bonuses work, which sportsbooks are currently offering them, and how to get the most out of this type of reward!
Best Bet & Get Bonuses Available Now
|🎁 BetMGM||Bet $10 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets||SQORE200|
|🎁 Caesars||Bet $50 and Get $250 in Bonus Bets||SQOREGET|
|🎁 Bet365||Bet $1 and Get $365 in Bet Credits||SQORE200|
|🎁 DraftKings Sportsbook||Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets Instantly||SQORE|
|🎁 FanDuel Sportsbook||Bet $5 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets + $100 SNF Ticket||Click Link|
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER CO, DC, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY),Call 1-800-327-5050 (MA), 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI).
What Is a Bet & Get Bonus?
A Bet & Get bonus is a fairly common promotion offered by sportsbooks that allows users to earn bonus bets (i.e., site credit) for placing a bet of a certain amount. This type of bonus is most commonly offered to new customers in order to encourage them to join a new online betting platform. For example, a sportsbook may have a Bet $1, Get $200 promo that allows new users to sign up and receive $200 in bonus bets as soon as they make a deposit and place a wager of at least $1.
The biggest advantage of Bet & Get bonus is that it can add a significant amount of funds to your bankroll without requiring a large initial deposit. A customer can make a deposit of as little as $5, $10, or $20 but be able to wager much more using bonus funds. This allows for an amazing start to your betting experience and gives you time to get more familiar with the platform, try out new betting markets, and experiment with different types of wagers.
It is important to note that the specific rules and requirements for each Bet & Get bonus opportunity will vary across different sportsbooks. Some betting platforms may require you to win your first wager in order to win the bonus bets. Others may allow you to collect your bet credits regardless of your initial wager's outcome. Furthermore, there will generally be wagering requirements that must be met before any bonus funds and associated winnings can be withdrawn from your account.
Sportsbooks Offering Bet & Get Bonuses
There are quite a few different Bet & Get bonus opportunities available to sports bettors in the United States. A few of the most popular sportsbooks that commonly offer this type of opportunity to customers are listed below.
- DraftKings Sportsbook: DraftKings is typically one of the top options for earning a Bet & Get bonus. Throughout the year, the platform will generally offer new customers an opportunity to sign up and place their first bet in order to automatically receive bonus bets. In addition, some of its promotions may require you to win your first wager on any matchup of your choice in order to earn the reward. In general, DraftKings Sportsbook has a reputation for providing competitive odds and a wide variety of betting options to its customers.
- Bet365 Sportsbook: Another great place to find Bet & Get bonuses is bet365 Sportsbook. It is known for its Bet $1, Get $200 promo that becomes available to customers periodically throughout the year. This promotional offer generally guarantees the bonus funds regardless of the outcome of the user's first wager. Bet365 Sportsbook provides fantastic customer service and offers an early payout feature to their customers as well.
- SI Sportsbook: Bet & Get bonuses are also fairly common with SI Sportsbook. It is committed to offering exciting opportunities to customers and helping them get their betting experience off to a great start. Although SI Sportsbook is only currently available in a limited number of U.S. states, it is known to offer frequent odds boosts and a phenomenal user experience.
- WynnBET Sportsbook: Lastly, WynnBET Sportsbook is a platform you will want to get familiar with if you are looking for Bet & Get bonuses. Although WynnBET will often require a larger initial wager in some of its welcome offers, it is always providing its customers with exciting new opportunities and ongoing bonuses. WynnBET also has a fantastic online casino that may be worth checking out.
Helpful Tips for Bet & Get Promos
In order to make sure you take full advantage of your Bet & Get bonus and can make the most out of the opportunity, a few helpful tips are provided below.
- Read the Terms & Conditions: It is very important to understand the rules you will need to follow after receiving your Bet & Get bonus. Some sportsbooks may require you to use the bonus in one lump sum, while others may divide the bonus amount into multiple bets that can be placed at different times. In addition, some platforms will only give you bet credits if your first bet is successful, if your first bet is on a particular matchup or sporting event, or if you place a wager of a certain amount. As a result, it is always necessary to read through the promotional offer's Terms & Conditions.
- Strategize: After reading the Terms & Conditions and gaining an understanding of what you will need to do to earn your bonus, you may want to develop a strategy to ensure you are able to earn the bonus bets and maximize your reward. For example, if a sportsbook requires that you win your first moneyline wager in order to collect your bonus funds, then you may want to bet on a favorite to increase your chance of being successful. It is, however, important to understand that there may be odds requirements for the wager (e.g., -200 or higher).
- Understand Rollover & Withdrawal Requirements: If you would like to be able to convert your bonus funds and winnings into real money that can be withdrawn, you will need to understand the promo's wagering requirement (i.e., rollover or playthrough requirement). This refers to the multiple of the bonus amount awarded that must be wagered before a withdrawal can be made. For instance, if a $200 bonus only has a 1x wagering requirement, you will just need to wager a total of $200 to be eligible to receive a payout.
Can I Withdraw My Bet & Get Bonus?
You can not withdraw your Bet & Get bonus until the wagering requirements have been met. This means you will need to wager a certain amount of money through the sportsbook before the funds are available for withdrawal. Wagering requirements, also known as playthrough requirements, vary across different sportsbooks and promotional offers.
How Do I Claim My Bonus?
To claim your Bet & Get bonus, you will typically just need to sign up for an account with the sportsbook, make a deposit, and place your first bet according to the Terms & Conditions of the promotional offer.
Do Bet & Get Bonuses Expire?
Yes, the bonus bets received will typically expire a few days, one week, or one month after they have been credited to your account. It is important that you are aware of the expiration date and do not let your bonus funds go to waste.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
A wagering requirement is the amount of money that must be wagered before any bonus funds and their winnings can be withdrawn. For example, a $100 bonus with a 10x wagering requirement means a total of $1,000 would need to be bet before being eligible for a payout.