Digital Marketing Specialist: Paid social media
Posted on: December 12, 2019
Do you love working in Facebook Business Manager? Are you hungry for strategic responsibility from messaging to bidding strategies of large Facebook campaigns - but still enjoy working hands on? Then we want to meet you!
About the job
You will be fully responsible for clients marketing campaign and its results. Your work will mainly be through Facebook’s different channels and you’ll spend most of your time in Facebook Business Manager.
- Define strategy for each client campaign including messaging and targeting to appeal to the desired audience
- Allocating marketing budget for the campaigns different stages
- Together with design team create ads that appeal to the audience and convert
- Together with product team make use of data collected into your marketing strategies to optimise results
- Strategically work to generate leads that matches our clients desired profiles
- Continuously track results and optimize campaigns to ensure the campaign ROI
You are well experienced with Facebook Business Manager. You are used to work with many campaigns simultaneously and generate great results.
- You have probably worked at a media agency or the like
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in media planning or the like
- Solid experience of working in Facebook Business Manager
- Experience of working with Google Analytics
- Good with excel and data understanding
What we can offer you
A key role in a team of 20 ambitious individuals at a company that is experiencing an exciting growth phase. You’ll work with the design and product teams to create innovative marketing campaigns for our clients. Our office is situated on Södermalm, 5 mins walk from Slussen with an amazing view over Riddarfjärden, Old Town and City hall. We’re an international workplace where we’re proud of our different backgrounds, so english is a plus.
About the company
House of Education delivers digital marketing campaigns to education providers. Our award winning traffic conversion products “Digital student advisors” help students make informed choices about which study programme to choose. We work with the largest education providers across Europe.
Please email Alain Phillipe at firstname.lastname@example.org